About This Grant
Apply for a $10K grant through the FedEx® Entrepreneur Fund
Military-connected small business owners or entrepreneurs with disabilities, apply now!
FedEx, the Global Entrepreneurship Network, and Hello Alice are proud to announce the 2023 round of the FedEx® Entrepreneur Fund to invite military-connected small business owners or entrepreneurs with disabilities to apply for a $10,000 grant to use to support growth and better serve customers. Applications are open through October 6, 2023, at 6 p.m. ET.
How You Can Use the Funds
- Grant Recipients will receive a $10,000 (USD) unrestricted grant to be used for the benefit of the Grant Recipient’s business.
- To enter the Program, each Officer must clearly and concisely complete all sections of the online application, which consists of a series of questions about the Entrant and the Officer, by taking these steps: during the Program Period,
- (1) go to https://helloalice.com/grants/fedex;
- (2) create an account or log in if you already have an account; and,
- (3) complete and submit application (“Entry”).
- (3) complete and submit application (“Entry”)
- You must be and meet all of the following:
- Be an entrepreneur who is the leading executive (i.e. Founder and/or President, CEO, CFO, COO, or any such other similar title) of a business that meets the below business criteria
- Be a legal resident of one of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico;
- Be eighteen (18) years of age or older (19 in AL and NE)
- Be a for-profit business located and registered in one of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico;
- Be majority (51%+) owned and operated by an entrepreneur(s) with disabilities or;
- Be majority (51%+) owned and operated by a military-connected entrepreneur(s) (Active duty, military family member, military spouse, or veteran);
- A maximum of twenty-five (25) employees;
- Have less than $7M in 2022 gross annual revenue;
- Have a commitment to community; AND
- Demonstrated need for funding to support business and serve customers.