Small Business Assistance Tool
Use this helpful online tool to find assistance for starting, growing and accelerating your business.
The purpose of the Microenterprise Collaborative of Inland Southern California is to create and sustain businesses and jobs through microbusiness development.
Action Plans for 2020-21
- Expand the number of small business owners accessing resources and capital through a marketing campaign that includes presentations to bank partners, website links with chambers and government agencies, and all media.
- Conduct a needs assessment of small businesses recovering from the COVID-19 shutdown and share the results in a public education document that identifies business resource and capital needs and success stories of recovery utilizing local service providers and micro-lenders.
- Provide funding and technical assistance to the Uplift San Bernardino program to support the start and growth of small businesses and jobs in the City of San Bernardino.
- Promote micro-business job development and recovery by supporting the Entrepreneur to Employer program of the Women’s Business Centers.
- Implement the Collaborative’s Capacity and Resilience Building Plan through succession planning, board and staff development, strategic planning, and contract services.
1. Increase the number of small businesses accessing small business development services.
2. Raise at least $100,000 for nonprofit small business service providers
3. Provide access to capital in the region at the level of $35 million