About This Grant
Created to help bridge the funding gap for women founders, the Stacy’s Rise Project™ has awarded grants to more than fifty women since 2019, connecting and empowering their small businesses. But Stacy’s® Pita Chips wasn’t always a household name. Marketing, mentorship, and monetary support helped this brand rise from a humble sandwich cart to the nation’s supermarkets. And it’s these same resources that today’s entrepreneurs need to succeed – now, more than ever. So that’s exactly what Stacy’s is offering to 10 founders in their journey to make their dreams a reality with the latest iteration of the Rise Project.
If your business is selected, you could receive:
Our expertise. Through a virtual mentorship program, we’ll connect you with PepsiCo/Frito-Lay leaders and other industry experts to help you grow your business.
Our financial support. We’ll award a $25,000 grant to founders in the consumer package industry.
- Applicant (you!) must be the founder or co-founder of a business with annualized sales of between $25,000 and $1M
- Preference will be given to women founders
- Businesses that manufacture packaged food and beverage items for regular consumer use, requiring frequent replacement
- Consumer Packaged Foods (CPG) encompasses a range of products produced in bulk, available for purchase in retail stores
- A legal resident of one of the fifty United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico
- Eighteen (18) years of age or older (19 in AL and NE)
- Must be willing to participate in a Virtual Mentorship Program.
- Must not be part of an accelerator program at the time of participation
- Nonprofits are not eligible for this program